Thursday, November 24, 2011

Just Thoughts

  • Isn't it interesting how a song can be just a song and then it shows up on a tv show and it changes your whole life because of what it represented on that show?
  • A dog loves you with everything that it has. Not even second guessing it. Regardless of if you deserve it or not. We should all take a lesson from them on how to love.
  • I wonder what my man is doing at this very second and if I have even crossed his mind yet...?
  • I was at dinner with my family and I'm the only one out of high school that isn't married of getting married soon. It made me lonely.
  • Sometimes I just want to drink alcohol
  • Why is it that some people want nothing but to make your life miserable so that theirs can be better?
  • I have so many great people in my life but there are a few people that have come and gone that I wish would come back again. And then there are some that I was I was closer too again.
  • Dreams last for so long, even after you're gone and, i know that you love me and soon you will see you were meant for me and i was meant for you.
  • The NBA needs to stop this nonsense and pull things together so that we, as fans, can enjoy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment