Saturday, January 28, 2012

2-way-friends

I don't do 1-way-friendships. 
I've told you this before.
There are a few exceptions to this rule.
Well today those exceptions invited me and my roommate to breakfast!
YAY!!!!
We went and had such a fun time.
Not to mention the food was delicious.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Started to do my homework.
Opened up my stats book when a knock on the door came.
I answered. 
A new friend! (one I had only hung out with once before and it was because I initiated it.)
He invited my roommate and me to go to a hockey game with him and his roommate.
we went.
and we loved it!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was a great day!
1-way-friendships turned into 2-way-friendships.
Nothin' better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment