Sunday, February 26, 2012

Thoughts of the Day

- There is something so comforting about someone knowing you so completely, romantically or not. When you find a person like that, don't let go of them. Harbor that relationship. Also don't over look the friendships that are growing. Those can turn into the best kind. There is a reason they are still hanging out with you... Don't over look it. Just accept it.
- I appreciate the time I have apart from people so that when we meet up again I realize what it means to miss them. I also love they way things seem like we never were apart. Everything goes right back to normal.
- Laughing.... best medicine there is. Not a cliche statement. It is the truth. Even when it hurts to laugh, laugh because it will cure your ailment.
- When a girl tells you that you look nice you say thanks and move on. When a boys tells you that you look nice you say thank you and remember it the rest of the day. Double standard? Maybe. But thank you to the boys that go out of their way to compliment us girls. It means a lot.
- I want to change the world. More than I want a very soft, delicious cookie, with cream cheese frosting.
- I wonder what people think when they see me. Do they think I am going places in this life? Do they think that I am happy? I hope so. I think that being happy is achieving greatness in life.

2 comments:

  1. Kim! such profound thoughts! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely change the world . . . even if it is just your small corner of it! Hold on tight, Baby! You're on the move.

    ReplyDelete