Sunday, July 7, 2013

Spiritually Edified...

I wanted to do this as soon as I got home from church....but I didn't of course.
It was fast Sunday so I was distracted by my hunger pains.
Not to mention, my husband wanted to watch these new movies we got.
One was called, "Only a Stonecutter" and the other was called "Treasure in Heaven".
If you haven't seen either of these I highly recommend them!
Anyways....
Today at church I was spiritually uplifted and edified in a way that I haven't been for awhile.
It was incredible. The Spirit was so strong throughout the entire block of meetings.
I was constantly covered in chills.
The lessons, testimonies, and thoughts that were shared were ones that resonated deep in my heart. I could feel the power and strength from the people in my ward. I admire all the women in my ward so much. They are such examples to me of what it takes to be a dedicated wife and mother even when life throws you cure balls. I was touched in my heart and it is something that I will remember forever.
I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I am who I am because of what the gospel has taught me.
I am able to be happy through trials because I know that there is a plan for me.

We are just one piece of the giant puzzle that God has created for his children. We are never forgotten because without us the puzzle will never be completed. Isn't is incredible to be a part of something bigger than this world? It is inspiring to me.

Keep an eternal perspective in all things and it will help you to maintain happiness and keep you grounded.
The church is true. I know that without a doubt!
I am grateful for the all blessings that my Heavenly Father has given to me.
Especially for the man he sent to me to be sealed to.
I can't imagine life without him.
Heavenly Father knows what he is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment