Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Church Is True

I recently started a family blog and have been better about updating that one.
I have sorta forgotten about this one.
This morning I was at the gym on the treadmill.
I got to thinking about death (for some weird reason)
and how death is only a little bit scary because I can't remember the place which I would be returning to.
One thing led to another and I began thinking about how life all started,
how Heavenly Father was created,
How we are here,
and what there would be if we weren't here?
HOW ARE WE HERE? THINKING? BREATHING? MOVING?
How is it that I am existing?
I started to panic.
There I am in the middle of the gym, on the treadmill mind you, having a panic attack.
I grabbed my phone wanting to call my husband,
my eyes brimming with tears knew that he wouldn't answer.
I felt lost and alone.
My mind was spinning and I didn't' know how to get it back.
I finally said, "Father, I need your help."
I was instantly calmed. 
I couldn't help but smile. 
So there I was totally calm and smiling.
I said a prayer of thankfulness a few times while I finished working out.

I love the Lord, I love his gospel. He never leaves us alone. 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment