Friday, June 3, 2011

Lagoon

I went to Lagoon with my little brother and his friends. It was 9th grade Lagoon day. I honestly had the best time! Brandon won a prize at one of the games they had. Top prize even. He got 2 holes in one and got the prize of a giant stuffed skunk and a purple mouse. It was so fun to watch him enjoy himself. He loved the roller coasters and begged me to go on the spider and colossus. I loved watching him be so happy and smile from ear to ear on the rides. Brandon's friends were so cute and fun to be with too. We all bonded together and were able to have to much fun. I am glad that they have placed like this that make it so everyone can have fun. The park was very accommodating to these kids and their needs. Although I am extremely tired and sore from the day I loved it. And I hope I will have another opportunity to take my brother to Lagoon again soon!



Me and my brother


Brandon, Carson, and David


Brandon, me and Thomas


Me and Thomas
(We have known Thomas for years. He and Bran are great friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment