Tuesday, June 7, 2011

..L.O.V.E..

I have been thinking lately about love. I find it amazing how two people can find each other amongst ALL the people in the world and fall in love. I also love the way that boys love. How they give up everything for their lady. Men don't seem to be monogamous lovers either, just from watching the majority of them live their lives. Alas I have been proven wrong. Being compassionate and loving seems against their character as well, and yet they love with all they are worth One woman, FOREVER. For example, there is this big bad FBI agent man and a geeky scientist lady. When the lady gets buried alive the FBI agents RUNS to rescue her and digs her out. He loves her. He would do anything for her. The best part about their love is that they don't know that they love each other. They care for each other so much but they just don't know it. So they do all of these things for each other without knowing how much they love each other. If this doesn't make sense I am sorry.... I am just trying to get my feelings out. And yes of course there are exceptions to the "rule" and what not, but this is based on my thoughts and general observations.

Now I am going to list things that I love (in no particular order):

1. Rain
2. Music
3. Boys with backwards hats
4. Glasses
5. Long socks and basketball shorts
6. Sweat pants
7. Dancing
8. Moccasins
9. Summer time
10. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
11. My parents
12. Hard working hands 
13. "Drop Dead Diva"
14. My brothers
15. My job
16. My sister
17. Utah Valley University
18. Salt Lake City
19. Bread
20. Cookies
21. Snuggling
22. Sleeping
23. Watching movies
24. Backstreet Boys
25. Toms
26.Seattle
27. Disneyland
28. Harry Potter
29. Hanging out with my friends and meeting new people
30. French toast
31. Singing at the top of my lungs
32. "Bones"
33. Curves
34. Lord of the rings
35. Harlee

No comments:

Post a Comment