Thursday, December 22, 2011

Things I want to put as my facebook status but i don't want to be one of those people who changes their status all the time

  • Blueberry Cheesecake Ice cream from Ben and Jerry's is seriously so delicious!
  • One moment can turn your entire world upside down.
  • The grass is always greener on the other side... But stop wasting what you have now wishing you had something else.
  • "I'm feeling like a million dollars, stacked up on 100 dolla bills" - Ludacris
  • Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people care, the rest are just curious.
  • Love will find a way
  • It is funny how one person suddenly enters your life and they become everything to you and you don't know how to function without them, when last week you didn't even know they existed and things were just fine. But now things are perfect. 
  • "I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met, no doubt in my mind where you belong." - Adele
  • Only 13 days until VD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Remember the reason for the season. The Lord loves you, and don't you forget it. 
  • I was asked today, "Why aren't you black?" and I replied, "I ask myself the same thing everyday."
  • I cannot wait to see Harlee Jane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment