Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lines That Make A Difference

  • The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
  • And it seems that every time we're eye to eye I can find another piece of you that i don't wanna lose
  • All from different places but we came with each other, we came together as a team, but we're leaving as brothers
  • It's everything you wanted, it's everything you don't. It's one door swinging open and one door swinging closed
  • Risk it all cause i'll catch you when you fall
  • It was the kind of moment only time could kill, it was a perfect day... The day the earth stood still
  • Boy you've got my heartbeat running away
  • It's too late for you and your white horse to catch me now
  • I'm a good man with a good heart, had a tough time, got a rough start, but i finally learned to let it go. Now i'm right here, and i'm right now, and i'm hoping, knowing somehow that my shadow days are over
  • I'm tired of being alone, so hurry up and get here
  • Even if they turn the lights off the show is going on
  • I'm smitten and I don't know what you did, but I can dig it.
  • Don't mind me if I get weak in the knees cause you have that effect on me

No comments:

Post a Comment