Sunday, April 15, 2012

Thoughts

I have noticed that I am drawn and attracted to boys who
tend to push social constructs and promote individualism.
It is scary at first because they don't obey the "laws of society"
and that leaves room for ridicule.
People can be harsh.
But I love that they push the limits and that they don't care
what other people think. They are who they are.
Who am I to tell them they are wrong?
Who am I to judge them? 
Who am I to let society dictate my thoughts, beliefs, and relationships?
I want them to accept me for who I am so why wouldn't I return the favor?
It is just a way of self expression and we all have
our own way of going about it.

I want a man who is strong in what he believes is right.
I want a man who accepts others for who they are.
I want a man who has evidence and opinions for why he is the way he is.
I want a man who isn't afraid to be himself.
I want a man who motivates me to be myself and who makes it easy to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment