Sunday, January 27, 2013

Tender Mercies

Last night I had a very special and sacred experience.
It was made known to me that my Heavenly Father knows
exactly who I am and what I am feeling.
He is very aware of what I am going through.
He answered my cry for help. He knows me more than I know myself. 
It is so awing to me that as huge as this universe is, I am still so important to Him.
When I realized that my Father in Heaven was talking directly to me 
I began to cry. How incredible. 
He told me just what I needed to hear in such simple terms.
He understood my thoughts. 
I was in awe. 
I still am.
I am very grateful to my Father in Heaven for comforting me 
and remembering me.
I am also grateful that my sweet husband was in tune enough with
the spirit that he was able to be the vessel in which God reached out to me.

God lives and is very real.
And I can't wait to give him a huge hug when I get to Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment