Saturday, May 5, 2012

Heaven

I don't tell my family enough - especially my parents how much I love them. My dad does so much for me. He takes care of lots of bills, car stuff, and around the house repairs and things that I don't even hear about. Why does he do that? Because he loves me and he wants me to be happy. My mom. Wow. My mom would give everything to see me be successful in life. Not just for me but for every single person in my family. She doesn't judge. She loves and she does it well. I am so grateful to have her as my mother and that I have learned and am still learning how to be a mother from her. I love my family. There are days that I just want to be where they are. And it gets hard because I am here and they are home. BUT I am lucky that I live close so that spur of the moment trips aren't too hard to come by. My brothers are wonderful. I don't think I have met people with as much love. yeah yeah... those of you who know my brothers are probably thinking... WHAT!? But when you think about it you know I am right. They hate seeing other people sad and they love to crack jokes and make you smile. The older one loves to be obnoxious and sometimes it can get a little too far. As soon as he has crossed the line and you get upset he is quick to say he is sorry and to make you smile again. The younger one sees that you are down and he is right there by your side talking you through it and giving you hugs. They are awesome. I have wonderful brothers. And then there is my sister. Now this girl has the biggest heart. She wasn't dealt the easiest hand in life. She has gone through some rough stuff and has come across some mean people. Although they were mean to her and cut her down badly she has given them 3rd, 4th, and 5th tries. She is constantly forgiving and forgetting. The light of Christ shines in her. She has a pure spirit. I know by reading this that I am the one who is blessed to get to be apart of this amazing family and spend all my time with them. I have learned so much from them and I am sure I will continue to learn more. I know we aren't always together or living under the same roof but we still share blood. We have our struggles, but my best memories are with you. I love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Kim! This made me cry!! I totally agree with every single thing said about each of your amazing family members! I feel so humbled and blessed to have been able to witness the love that you guys have for each other you are great examples to me...and I love you all dearly!:)

    ReplyDelete