Thursday, May 17, 2012

Unrequited....

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
This is so wrong I can't go on until you believe
That, that should be me
-------------------------------------------------------------
I ain't a princess
This ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet,
lead her up the stairwell
-------------------------------------------------------------
I know this isn't enough
I still don't measure up
I do want you to you know I hold you up above everyone
and I do want you to know that I think you'd be good to me.
And I'd be so good to you.
I would.
--------------------------------------------------------------
All I really wanna do is love you
A kind much closer than friends use. 
But I still can't say it after all we've been through
And all I really want from you is to feel me
as the feeling inside keeps building 
and i'll find a way to you if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment