Friday, May 4, 2012

Me

I don't understand myself sometimes
I don't know why I let people treat me the way that they do.  I didn't think I was a pushover.
I don't know why I am so scared of silly things.
I don't know what I am missing and what they have that I don't.
I don't know why life worked out like this.
I don't know why I feel the need to run away when I get upset.
I don't know why I can't say anything to her about why I feel like this.
I don't know what to do.
I didn't know that I was out of control with my thoughts. I thought I was doing well..
I guess sometimes life is hard.
It is a constant battle.

"I guess it's gonna have to hurt,
I guess I'm gonna have to cry,
and let go of some things I've learned to get to the other side.
I guess it's gonna break me down,
like falling when I try to fly.
It's sad but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life....
starts with goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment