Friday, July 27, 2012

All Done

Day 28: What stresses you out?

I don't know if this is a question you want to ask me. Right now I am stressed out about a new thing that I have going on in my life. I have never experienced something like this before and I want to stop it and make it go away just because it is new.... But that is just silly. So I am sticking with it and it is hard. I think I'll be so happy I did.

Day 29: Who is you hero?

This Guy

I'm not sure if it needs more explanation than that. My brother has gone through more than anyone should have to and yet he is happy. He loves his life. He understands that the simple things are what matter.  He makes me smile. I wouldn't change him for anything.

Day 30: A picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge.

Sorry just went to the gym so this is what you get!!

5 good things that have happened since I started this Challenge
1. I ran 2 miles in 20 minutes. Which may not be a great feat for you, but boy did I feel good!
2. I went on an AWESOME road trip with my friends
3. Started dating this super awesome cute guy
4.The olympics started
5. I got to spend a lot of time with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment