Monday, July 16, 2012

Day nineteen

Things I want to say to an ex

Why didn't you break up with me like normal people do? I think I deserve to know the truth and have some closure. I heard things were going well with the girl who came after me and I'm truly happy for you. I hope you treat her well.

I loved you. I told you everything and trusted you with every secret I held deep inside. When you gave me back my heart I locked it down. Now you're coming around again and you want things to go back to normal. I can't love you like that again. You had me and you let me go. I'm done. I'm sorry.

I couldn't forgive you for a long time. I have now and it is so freeing. I hope that life treats you well and that you are happy.

I am so happy you found someone and that you fell in love and got married!! You deserved to be loved more than the way I loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment