Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catch Up


Day 21: Something you’re proud of.

I am proud of my friends. They just ran 200 miles in just over 25 hours. That is not an easy thing to do. They were so good about it too. They didn't complain and they didn't give up.   They ran every mile and did it with style. They met new people and let the light of Christ shine through them. I honestly am in awe and am so proud of them!

Day 22: What do you want your future to be like?

I want my future to be great! I want to be married to a fantastic man in the Salt Lake City Temple. I want to be a mom and have fun with my kids. I want to be able to stay home and raise them but if I have to go to work I want to be a social worker. I want to help the world become a better place. I want my kids to grow up and be successful in life and I want them to be happy. I also want my family to be close and tight knit and always doing things together!

Day 23: Favorite Movies and TV Shows.
My Favorite Movies are:
That Thing You Do
Harry Potters
Baby Mama
She's The Man

Favorite TV Shows
Drop Dead Diva
Criminal Minds
Psych
Bones

Day 24: Something you’ve learned.

This weekend I learned that there are dogs bred in Africa that can take down and hunt lions. They can run marathons as well. Up to 30 miles without stopping. Who knew??
They are called Rhodesian Ridgeback Dogs. They are beautiful. Despite their ability to take down lions they are actually very family friendly and do well with kids. Sounds like a perfect dog to me!

Day 25: Something you are looking forward to.

I am looking forward to school starting. I get to start my program and get immersed in the social work world! I honestly can't wait. I love school and I love learning. It is going to be so much fun! Go UVU

Day 26: Your Dream Wedding.

My dream wedding is one where I am married in the Salt Lake Temple to the man I love for time and all eternity. That is really all I care about. I want to have a dance party at my reception. So.... that would be an added bonus!

Day 27: Photo of your city .

Salt Lake City - this is where I grew up. I love it so much!!

Provo - This is where i live right now


No comments:

Post a Comment