Sunday, October 30, 2011

FLORIDA

I spent a week in Florida with my family! 
It was so dang fantastic.
I absolutely loved it.
Day One:
We flew across the country. Not super exciting....
Day Two:
Epcot
My favorite thing about Epcot was the world showcase


Day Three:
We went to see the Orlando Temple.
It was seriously so beautiful.

Day Four:
Today was the day we went to Hollywood Studios
I sang in the American Idol Experience.
It was so fun. 
I loved it!
And Bran got to meet Buzz and Woody


Day Five:
Today we went to Animal Kingdom.
We saw a baby elephant and gorilla 
and we got to meet Winnie the Pooh!

Day Six:
HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!!!
CHANGED ME FOREVER!!!!


Day Seven:
Today we went to Disney World!
It was fabulous!
We had such a fun trip.
THANKS MOM AND DAD!!


No comments:

Post a Comment