Monday, October 3, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!!!!

So today was my birthday and it was absolutely fantastic. 
It has been one of the greatest days I've have in a long time.
I'm going to tell you some of the great things that happened to me today:


1. Woke up to a text from my Grandma :)
2. My clients at work were so excited that it was my birthday, probably more
excited than I was for my birthday!
3. My coworker made cupcakes for me and everyone at work today!
4. Got off work and checked my phone and I had 45 text messages with more
coming in as I was trying to read them all.
5. My best friend sent me a jillion texts about things I can do now that I am 21
and she sent me voice text that will go down in history!
6. Watched Vampire Diaries
7. Showered and shaved. It was heavenly. Not to mention I took my sweet time
getting ready because I could. Sometimes you just need that.
8. The Relief Society brought me a doughnut!
9. Woke up to a surprise from my cute roommate and she wrote my name on 
the mirror in the bathroom with sticky notes!
10. Had a cake made by my roommate at midnight and got to blow out candles even!
11. Didn't do any homework
12. Had my FHE family sing to me and my brothers gave me a pumpkin :)
13. Had smores
14. Serenaded by 5 men 
15. Given a pie from the sweetest boy in the whole world. (he remembered that I 
don't really like cake so he brought me a pie!)
16. Got cookies from a girl in my ward.

Everything great happened today and I am just so happy!
It has been a most excellent day!

:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment