Monday, October 31, 2011

Gah

Today I am just annoyed. I want to just shout to the world to mind their own business but in the process i would offend so many people. I know that I shouldn't let things bother me. But it really gets me down.
______________________________________________________________________________

I miss my friend. I told him everything. I would tell him all about this sort of stuff that annoyed me and he would joke around and say, "Let's beat 'em up" and "who needs them anyways". He always made me feel so much better about everything. About living here. He kept me sane. He broke me in so many ways. And I know that sounds dramatic but I mean it. He had me, I would do anything for him. I still would.
_______________________________________________________________________________

There are so many bad things that bother me and hurt me, but then again I look down and there is a blessing in my life. I know she was sent to me for a reason. To get me through all of this craziness. She's singing "Imagine". Does she know the effect it is having on me? Not even a little bit. She's beautiful in so many ways. She is such an example to me. She thinks she is so rude, but she is wrong. I am a nicer and better person for having her in my life. How can I be sad when I have been blessed with someone so wonderful that I get to spend every day with?
_________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments: