Sunday, October 9, 2011

Unrequited

This is the place where I sitThis is the part where I love you too muchThis is as hard as it gets'Cause I'm getting tired or pretending I'm toughI'm here if you want meI'm yours you can hold meI'm empty and taking and tumbling and braking
'Cause you don't see meAnd you don't need meAnd you don't love meThe way I wish you wouldThe way I know you could

I dream a world where you understandThat I dream a million sleepless nightsBut I dream a fire when you're touching my handBut it twists into smoke when I turn on the lightsI'm speechless and fadedIt's too complicatedIs this how the book ends?Nothing but good friends

This is the place in my heartThis is the place where I'm falling apartIsn't this just where we met?And is this the last chance that I'll ever get?I wish I was lonelyInstead of just onlyCrystal and see through and not enough to you
'Cause you don't see meAnd you don't need meAnd you don't love meThe way I wish you wouldThe way I know you could


4 comments:

  1. sad sad sad sad sad. i love it but hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. geeze! this is depressing. are you doing alright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. it is also beautiful. you know i like tragic things. i guess that makes me depressing as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so wonderful. you know that right?? But we should talk. I'll be ok. I love you Mel. More than you know. And not in a creepy cheesy way.

    ReplyDelete