Monday, May 2, 2011

My Little Accountant

I went to a family party a few weekends ago and I was talking to my little 6 year old cousin. He informed me that he and his family were going to go to Disneyland and he asked me if I wanted to come. Of course I said yes because I absolutely LOVE Disneyland. It is the happiest place on earth after all! But.... his dad told me that I needed to ask his mom and see what she says. Sooooooo I go in to where his mom is and say,

"Your son invited me to go to Disneyland with you!"

and she said,

"Great! You'll have to buy your own ticket to get there..."

BOO TO THAT! Does she think I am made of money?! haha! I expected that would be the answer. So I went in to tell my cousin that I couldn't come. I walked in and said, 

"She said I had to buy my own ticket!"

and my cousin said,

"That's ok you can just use your allowance!"

I answered,

"You think that will cover it?"

and he replied,

"Yeah! and if you save some you can probably get a souvenir too!"

I just laughed and smiled! It was so cute! Definitely a day brightener, and hopefully my allowance will be enough for me to buy a ticket to go to Disneyland with them and even enough to buy a souvenir! Oh kids just say the darndest things!
This is me and Connor! Isn't he so cute!?


No comments:

Post a Comment