Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things On My Mind

  • I think it is so strange that when you randomly watch an episode of a tv show that you don't normally watch and the next time you watch that show it is the same episode. What are the odds?
  • I don't enjoy divas (not the cup but the actual diva)
  • Why is that when you work out you are hungry all the time? 
  • I love "House"
  • I miss Encore
  • Why do we hold stress in our neck?
  • I am way excited for the Fall semester already
  • I love my job
  • I love Backstreet Boys so much (and I have a secret sort of guilty pleasure crush on Adam Levine-he is so naughty, but I can't help it. And it really had nothing to do with the BSB but I figured that it fit well here.)
  • This is the latest I have stayed up since I moved home and I can hardly keep my eyes open.
  • My roommate gets married tomorrow 
  • I get to speak in church on Sunday and I haven't started writing my talk yet...... I should get on that.
  • I love curves (the gym)
  • I miss singing
  • I have a hunger for a food that is so delicious and it hasn't been quenched in some time. So I never feel satisfied. What could it be?
  • These are my grades for the last semester A A A A A- B
  • I love falling head over heels in love with someone, and the best is when they love you back
  • I miss my best friend. She needs to just come home already
  • Why do we get hooked on weird shows like "House" or "Grey's Anatomy" and we can't miss an episode or our lives will end?
  • Music defines me
  • I don't like being left behind
  • I may be strugglin but I always get by......

2 comments:

  1. oh kimba. i miss you like you can't believe. i'm also excited for fall. i'm obsessed with tv. and like i said. i miss you like crazy. get this play over with so we can play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be HOME in T-minus a like 24 hours haha. i dont think that made sense! cant wait! i love you

    ReplyDelete