Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Singing Ain't For Rookies

My new obsession is "The Voice"

I have all the episodes recorded on my TV so that I can watch them all the time. And I do. I watch them multiple times and I will continue to watch them until it is over. I love it so much. It has brought to me some new loves. Like:

JAVIER COLON <3
(My most favorite singer on the show. And not to mention, oh my beautiful right?!?!)

ADAM LEVINE <3
(I knew he existed but i didn't FALL in love with him until I watched this show)

CASEY WESTON
(Her voice is so different and so interesting. I love it!)

BLAKE SHELTON <3
(Last but certainly not least)

My life is forever changed due to this show. 
I love me some good singing
This show never ceases to surprise me and give me chills.

If you wanna hear some good singing check out this show!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment