Monday, June 25, 2012

And All This Wondering....

- I wonder if he knows how I feel about him and if he does, does it scare him?
- I wonder if I'll ever find a friend like N again... There was something about the two of us that just worked together perfectly.
- I wonder if I'll be able to write a revolutionary song one day
- I wonder why a smile can change a day
- I wonder why Grayson won't just tell Jane that he likes her....
- I wonder what B will be like when his body is healed and no longer disconnected all over the place
- I wonder if someone will love me the way I've always wanted to be loved
- I wonder that if I had a reality TV show about my life if i would really make a million dollars like i always joke about
- i wonder if i will always be dependent on medication to curb my anxiety
- i wonder if i have already met "the one"
- i wonder if M thinks about our old life and laughs at all the funny things we did together and all the petty fights we had and sleepovers watching clueless and making movies and ballerina cafe and that thing you do and remember the titans and love. 
- i wonder if M knows how much i look up to her and how she loves everyone unconditionally and gives everyone a shot. It is truly a blessing.
- i wonder if J and H will get married. I would like that alot!
- i wonder who inspired the song something that i already know by the backstreet boys
- i wonder if i'll ever feel like i am physically fit and not fat
- i wonder if my expectations in my mind will ever be met
- i wonder when my hunger for some food that is beyond delicious will be quenched.
- i wonder if A is the type of friend that will leave me behind when he gets married.
- i wonder if B knows that i love her so much and that I couldn't have survived this year without her. She is my best friend and i look up to the way she loves to have fun, her testimony, her kindness, her ability to remain stoic to avoid drama, her athleticism. She has blessed me in so many ways.
- I wonder who actually reads this blog
- I wonder how long it will take to fall in love for reals
- I wonder if T hates me
- I wonder if J and J will be mad when they find out about each other.....

3 comments: