Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My mind is racing so fast. You get what you want and when you have it, it still isn't enough. You wish it would be different or better or something else. Why can't we just be happy with what we are given and stop wishing for more? Roll with the punches and let life just lead the way it wants to? I just want to be in charge of everything and know what is going to happen and when it will happen. When unexpected things come may way it throws me into a dither. Clearly I have forgotten that I have the best person watching out for me. My Heavenly Father knows what I am capable of and what is best for me. He will lead me to the right people at the right time. No sense in worrying when He is in control. I can't forget. Constant reminders. I love my Father in Heaven. And I know that because He loves me He won't let me down. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment