Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day One

Introduce myself, a recent picture of me, and 15 interesting facts about me!
My name is Kimmee and I don't have any recent pictures of just me so here is one from a camping trip I went on at the beginning of the month. There are other ones that are more recent. But they are slightly strange to post for something like this.

15 interesting facts about me:
1. I used to hate my name and I wanted to change it really bad, but I LOVE IT now! I wouldn't want to change it for anything 
2. I bite my nails
3. I lived in Houston once upon a time
4. I hate it when people leave. I hate goodbyes and I hate being left behind. I know that has a lot of hates in it and that isn't a word that i generally use but that is how i feel. I don't like being sad
4. I sometimes think I wasted a lot of my childhood worrying about things that I shouldn't have
5. I love the color green
6. I love my dog so much. I miss her when I am not at home
7. I can't wait to be a mom and have my own little family. I love taking care of people and helping them. Alas  I will wait though until the appropriate time of course
8. I don't have any athletic competitive drive
9. I just bought a new car
10. I live through music. It literally molds me
11. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
12. If  I could live anywhere on the Earth I would choose Seattle. At least for a little while
13. I really want to make the world a better place.
14. I'm a nerd. I love school
15. I love being treated like a girl. When gentlemen respect me just because I am a woman. Now those are men worth  my time

No comments:

Post a Comment