Thursday, June 7, 2012

God Sends His Angels

Yesterday was a hard day for me. 
I felt like I wasn't being listened to.
I felt stupid.
I tried to turn to someone who I thought would always be there and I was shut down. They were busy with something else. 
So I carried on facing this bad day on my own.
I was doing alright until the straw that broke the camel's back was placed squarely on my shoulders. 
I snapped. 
Luckily for me I thought of who I needed to turn to.
He is always there for me when I need him.
He gives up his time for me.
He seems to know when I need to talk or when I need a hug.
He knows me so well. He's known me since I started college.
We've "grown up" together in a sense.
He is my best friend.
I love him dearly.
He will always have a special place in my heart.
Yesterday was hard for me and I know that the Lord couldn't be physically there with me to give me the healing that I desired, so he sent someone else to my aid.
He healed me.
I'm so blessed and lucky to have the people that i do surrounding me. I know that the Lord loves me. I'm so grateful for guardian angels. 
Thanks. 
You saved me once again.




No comments:

Post a Comment