Sunday, March 6, 2011

...And So I Joined The Crowd

I have never been one to follow crowds. Really. I never usually do. I like to do things my own way!  BUT.... as I was surrounded by my roommates, who are bloggers, I thought to myself... hmmm... this looks like a cool thing to do. So after much designing and much frustration, I now have a blog!

This is going to be my place for my thoughts and my struggles. Cause for reals... I am a struggler. I was diagnosed with anxiety 2 1/2 years ago and it has sort of taken over my train of thoughts. I guess you could say it always had, but I just didn't realize it. Now that I know I am learning to cope. It makes things interesting sometimes!

So that is sort of where I am going with this. Just post things about me and my life. It may not be very interesting but maybe it is... You can judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment