Thursday, March 10, 2011

"You Can Only Make A Once In A Lifetime Buddy, Once In A Lifetime"

Today my best friend... 
I mean my best friend in the whole wide world
came down to where I lived for a little visit.
It was so nice to have her here.
It is funny how one person can make you feel so at home.
Not going to lie I have been way homesick,
and I just want the summer to be here so I can go home already.
I know it is a little late, I should have been homesick two years
ago when I first moved out....
Better late than never right?
Anyways.
She came, and she made everything feel ok again.
I knew I could make it the last 1 1/2 months 
until I get to go home again. 
Then my world will be right again.
It was wonderful.
I have really missed her a lot.
There truly is no place like home.
And today she brought a little bit of home
 to me and made me feel alright.
Much love Mel...
Just me and my best friend <3


1 comment:

  1. this just touched my heart kimmee. i miss you so much. i am sorry i have been so lame lately. i feel horrible. i am the WORST FRIEND EVER. i love you

    ReplyDelete