Monday, March 21, 2011

I thought I was tired...

Alas, I most certainly cannot sleep.
There is just a lot on my mind right now.
I just am thinking about my future and what
it is going to consist of...
and what will happen...
who will i be...
what will i be doing...
who will i know...
who will i still keep in touch with...
are my friends now still going to be my friends later...
am i going to use this college education...
...?...
My friends seem to be all moving on to bigger
and better things like graduate school, marriage,
missions, you name it and i probably have a friend
doing it. I don't like being left behind, and i sort of
feel like that is happening. 
But I can't let it. I have to stay on top of everything
that is going on. I need to take charge of my life
and what I want from it.
Easier said than done of course.
Not to mention I feel so over weight
and self conscience about it too.
I don't know.
I want so badly to be so good and
so perfect at everything. 
I know I can't, but...
it is still something I can't let go of.

No comments:

Post a Comment