Monday, March 14, 2011

Brandon

Brandon is my little brother.  He is the funniest boy in the world. I think at least. He is 15 and has autism.
The other day in the car we were just riding and i jumped out to go get someone else and when I got back in he says to me, "Whas wrong wif ur nose?" and I said, "nothing is wrong with my nose, what is wrong with yours?" Then he says, "ATTENTION ATTENTION: fix my nose!" I started laughing. So then I said, (trying to think quickly) "Windgardium Leviosa fix your nose!" And then my sister says, "Kimmee that isn't what that means!" and then she says "Accio fix my nose!" and I said, "that definitely isn't it!" and my brother says, "No, that's it!" I started laughing so hard! hahahah! He is so great! I love him so much!
Brandon 

No comments:

Post a Comment