Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Tourist

I saw "The Tourist" last night!
Can you say OBSESSED? That would be me!
I haven't been able to stop talking about it. 
I absolutely 
FELL
IN
LOVE
with Johnny Depp's character in the movie. He was adorable!
And the twist in the end!
 GAH!!
Let's just say that I cannot wait for it to be released onto
dvd so that I can watch it all the time.
Seriously.
Ask my roommates! I am obsessed.

Here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie:

#1
Frank: You're ravenous.
Elise: Do you mean ravishing?
Frank: I do.

#2
Officer: You wish to report a murder?
Frank: Attempted murder.
Officer: That's not so serious.
Frank: Not when you downgrade it from murder, but when
you upgrade it from room service, it's quite serious!

#3
Hotel Waiter: Bongiorno!
Frank: Bon Jovi!

This is all I will share for now.
 But you have to see it.
Definitely a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment