Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cowboys!!!

So today I was driving with my roommate and I look in my rearview mirrior and this is what I see:
COWBOYS!!!!!
So my roommate and I both turn around and look at these boys.
We turned ALL the way around and just looked at them.
They obviously realized we were staring at them.
So we played a little car tag and we switched lanes to drive by them and what not,
while they did the same for us.
It was fun!
Then we both got in the same lane to turn left and they were out in the intersection
when the light turned yellow so they turned.
As they were turning one turned around and looked at us.
So I waved to him and he waved back!!!!!!!!
Then as we drove by where they had stopped he watched for our car and
waved again.
Ohhhhhhh!!!!
BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!
It made my day.
I love cowboys!

1 comment: