Thursday, August 25, 2011

Things You Want To Say To Five Different People

1. I am really going to miss you. But I know we will make it through, we always do. You joke around and say, "Why do you wanna be me?" but really I'll tell you why. You're beautiful, you have the light of Christ shining through you, you can laugh at yourself and at anything, you don't get worked up over dumb things, you have a HUGE heart, you are kind, you are loving, you sing beautifully, you are a strong woman, you are compassionate, you care about people and their lives, you make time for people, you love love like no one I have ever come across before, you can read like a champ, you are a great friend, people flock to you, you are trustworthy, you are the best friend I have ever had, you keep me grounded, you keep me on track, you're intelligent, you're athletic, you love to have fun, you have no inhibitions, and i love you. If you found a person with all these traits and talents wouldn't you want to be them too?

2. I used to be head over heels in love with you. I would do anything just to spend time with you. I would drop any plans, break rules, and leave places early just so I could spend time with you. I would pray and wait for the day that you would just show up at my door and say you've changed your mind and that you are in love with me too. I waited a year and half. I couldn't wait any longer. We aren't as close as we used to be but I had to do that for me to get over you. Things will never be the same.

3. You have changed me. You have opened my eyes to new things in the world. You helped me realize what is important in life and what I want for myself and for my future. You taught me to always give people a chance. You taught me that it is ok to not be serious all the time and to goof around. You really changed me and I am thankful that I met you and got to spend the summer with you. I am thankful that we got so close. I am really going to miss you. Please don't forget me.

4. Because of your stupid mistake my brother is different, and different in all the wrong ways. He is angry now. He has reverted and retreated back. All our work and progress just faded with this one decision that you made. How could you? No amount of money in the world could make this situation better. I miss the old him.

5. I love you. You are my best friend. You know me better than I know myself. I still remember one Sunday I had a panic attack about the lesson I was having in church and you were having the same lesson back home and you knew I wasn't ok. I called you and you already knew. You have shared in my heartbreak, my joy, my lovesickness, my infatuation, my stupid mistakes, my achievements, my disappointments, my stresses,and excitements. You never judged me, you never loved me less. You help me through my daily struggles. I haven't always treated you how you deserve to be treated and for that I apologize. All I can say is that if I turn into half the woman you are when I grow up I will be a great woman. You amaze me everyday. I love you so so much.

1 comment: