Sunday, August 28, 2011

How Have You Changed In The Past Two Years??

I have changed so much. And I don't think I have changed much in my looks. But just in personality and maturity. I moved out of my parents house and I was forced to grow up. I do things for myself and have had to rely on myself. I live my own life and I am in charge of myself. It is so weird but that is how it has to be. I have had to rely on my relationship with my Heavenly Father and with my Savior Jesus Christ. I can't rely on anyone else's testimony. It is just me and them. It has been really hard but I have become a better person because of it. I have had to realize that I control my life and I am the only one who has say on what goes on with me. I have to keep track of myself and what I do and what I say and no one else is going to stop me. I am in charge of myself. I have had a lot of realizations and a lot of stuff to work through. It has made me a better person and I am so thankful for every experience I have had these past two years. It has made me who I am!
 Me 2 years ago


Me now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment