Saturday, August 27, 2011

What Kind Of Person Attracts You??

This question is weird. I don't think it means to ask what it is asking. But then again maybe it is. What kind of person attracts me?? Like what type of person wants to spend time with me? OR is it asking what kind of person am I attracted to? I guess I will never really know. And since it is more difficult to answer the first I will answer the latter. What kind of person am I attracted too?
  • Driven - he has a plan for his life. And not necesarily a plan even. He just knows what he wants and he is actively trying to get there.
  • LDS - I won't marry anyone who isn't a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and is a returned missionary. He must honor his priesthood and be active. I won't settle for anything less. I shouldn't have to if I am going to be spending forever with this man.
  • Respectful - I want someone who listens when I speak and gives my words value even if we disagree. At least he will acknowledge it and we can talk about it. Also I want a man who respects everyone.
  • Funny - I want to laugh. I want someone who can remind me that life is supposed to be fun and I don't have to be serious all the time.
  • Can carry one an intelligent conversation
  • Someone with nice hands - I can't date a man with girlier hands than me. I love holding hands so his hands need to be nice. Not to mention a nice pair of hands is hott right??
  • I prefer the dark and handsome tupe. They don't necessarily have to be tall. I haven't dated a blondey before. They all have had dark hair. I just like the dark ones.
  • I am attracted to ethnic people. People who aren't just straight white. People who have a little color to their skin. I am not sure why but it is always the way I have been.
  • Musical - I want someone who loves music and enjoys listening to it and singing and dancing around and playing music and just jamming out.
  • I like someone who is sure of himself but not cocky. I don't like tools.
  • I like to be around people who are positive.
  • I like people who just like to chill and hang and not have to be doing something all the time.
  • Honest
  • Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment