Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ready

So this summer has been fun. REALLY fun. I have met some cool people and I have done some fun things. Regardless of the fun I have had and the people I have met I am 100% ready to move back to school. I have come to realize, after two years of having lived one my own, that the only thing that has changed up here is me. My friends are the exact same as they were in high school. I have changed and grown in ways they haven't because I have moved away from home. That isn't a bad thing. It is just what happened. I am just done with everything up here. A lot of crappy stuff has happened the last few weeks that is so high school that I am just over it. I can't wait to move back to school.

I miss my best friends. The ones I can really count on. I am lucky enough to have some extremely good friends that are always there for me. One in particular is the best friend I have ever known. She and I have been friends since we were little kids. I don't know what I would do without her. This summer we have both been really busy so I haven't gotten to see her that much. But I need her right now. I miss her so much.

2 comments:

  1. I am here. And I will see you tonight. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are wonderful! thanks Mel for always being my best friend. We're crafting it up tomorrow. get your quotes ready!

    ReplyDelete