Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Person You Like And Why You Like Them....

This one is hard to answer.
Why??
Because I don't really like one boy right now.
Not one has caught my attention to the point
where I only want to pursue him.
So.....
In response to this question I will talk about
3 boys who have caught my eye and
what I like about them.

Boy #1
- very attractive
- funny
- I like how he makes me smile and always wants
to make sure I am smiling
- loves music
- we don't have to be doing anythng to have fun
we can just sit around and that works and it
is just great!
- honest
- not ashamed of who he is
- passionate

Boy #2
- mysterious and I can't figure him out
- very intelligent
- cares about me and what is going on in my life
- takes me out of my comfort zone
- makes me think
- talks about real issues
- dry sense of humor
- I like his sarcasm and how when it makes
me feel bad he gets sad and apologizes. haha!
so cute!!
- listens
- confident and not cocky

Boy #3
- athletic
- wonderful smile
- always jokes around with me and makes me laugh
- tall
- so nice
- not afraid to be himself
- loyal
- works hard
- can dance
- reads
- very social and makes friends easily
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So.... If you wanted to find me a man that was a combination of all three of these boys I would totally let you. It would be great!! Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment